Review: Unfit For Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry

Unfit For Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry Unfit For Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry by John E. O'Neill
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Originally reviewed in 2005, I don't remember the exact date I read the actual book. Here is my original review:

"I picked up this book because I wanted to know a little behind the man John Kerry. I’m not very fond of politics, but since Unfit was written by the men who served with John Kerry I was very curious what they would have to say for him. I was shocked at the animosity directed at Kerry. It seems that not only was he unpopular, but he was a self-serving metal-hunting politician even when in the military.

The book certainly has given my a very bad opinion of Mr. Kerry, and I can only hope that our government will some day be free of men like him seeking the presidency."

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts