Dossier (About Me)

I'm passionate about social ethics predicated on set theory, chaos theory and game theory.  This means I like to combine my knowledge, skill with technology and massive amounts of data (big data) into practical epistemological truth.  I tend towards pragmatism and experimental verification.

Here are some examples from my professional career and/or other blog (dealing with exploitable social trust systems, made my me unless explicitly stated otherwise):

attributed to Dr. Maximilian Schich
Screenshot of my in-browser semantics work


animation of in-browser analysis
I am entering the twilight of a long and varied career.  For the past 3 years I have been working to bring my first-hand insider knowledge and skill-set into the public domain and forefront of public awareness to safeguard liberty and the democratic-republic form of government for the sake of my children.

Comments

Popular Posts